Expert in hard surface and organic 3D modeling, sculpting, UV layout, texture mapping, motion capture, lighting, and rendering. Solid foundation in traditional media with a critical eye for detail and design aesthetic. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
SINGLEDIGIT STUDIO / ALEXANDRIA, VA
FREELANCE 3D ARTIST / 2016-Present
- Produced 3D models for augmented reality and stereoscopic Projects.
- Created high res 3D model sculpts optimized for 3D printed figurines.
- Designed graphic assets such as promotional material, social media ads and product packaging for clients such as Vigilante Coffee and D.C United.
- Collaborated with Directors to produce 3D assets to be used in various film projects and commercials.
KOLROM MEDIA / PIKESVILLE, MD
SR. 3D ARTIST / 2013-2015
- Worked on a number of projects including a full length 3D animated film, tv commercials, corporate videos, and a few animated shorts.
- Defined the 3D production pipeline used by the team.
- Created high quality production ready 3D characters, environments, mocap animations, lighting riggs and renders.
- Mentored the team to adhere to the art direction and style established per project.
LATMAN INTERACTIVE / BALTIMORE, MD
LEAD 3D ARTIST / DESIGNER / 2010-2013
- Established the artistic vision for this startup company on 3 mobile game titles and a photo sharing app.
- Collaborated with the Lead Engineer in creating a proprietary game engine.
- Modeled and textured high and low poly 3D assets for mobile games and animated shorts.
- Designed the UI for our mobile games and photo sharing app.
- Created miscellaneous design tasks; such as company branding, promotional pieces, signage, web graphics, product packaging, magazine ads, t-shirts etc.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring the art team.
IMMERSION LABS / GREENBELT, MD
3D FREELANCE ARTIST / 2010
- Contracted to work as the sole artist on a crowd funded iOS game
called Torvo’s World.
- Produced 2D concepts for all characters, weapons, and
environment set pieces.
- Created low poly 3D models and texture maps.
- Rigged, skinned and animated all game characters.
- Designed in-game UI and heads up display.
SiTEL / WASHINGTON, DC
3D ARTIST / ANIMATOR / 2007-2010
- Member of the serious games team developing a mass casualty incident training scenario for hospital staff.
- Created a diverse range of 3D models and textures; such as realistic characters, medical equipment, vehicles, environment, and props.
- Created high quality character animations using biped.
- Laid out in-game assets using the id Tech 4 engine.